6 Jun 2014, clintSVR 1.1.8 just released. This release supports some new features and fixed a numbers of bugs. For details, please refer to the support page.
- Supports input object with space by encoding space as %20.
- Add <split></split>, <agent></agent> and <vdn></vdn> section for result XML.
- The REST interface supports report searching by description.
- The clintSVR checks split and vdn objects are input in ascending order.
- Returns error when number of reports (split,vdn) not equal to input objects (split,vdn).
- Mapping of agent state to different name. For example map ACD IN to ONCALL.
- The Dictionary supports global scope mapping and individual ACD mapping.
- The XMPP interface supports report searching by description.
- Fixed zero or inaccurate value of “Average” figures bug in split skill report and top agent split skill report.