CloudCDR supports Cisco now. I just completed the implementation of CloudCDR to support Cisco CDR. If you are interested to have a trial, please download the latest Windows version here. Cisco CDR data is a comma separated string, it is quite easy to parse it and send the data to database and Splunk. You are not required to type “add paramcdr” command one by one because I have prepared the command “import paramcdr cisco” for you. To configure the tool works with Cisco, please set the following parameters in the tcpgate program console:
Archive for July, 2016
22 Jul 2016, AvayaECHI 1.1.8 just released. This version
1. Fixed a bug in the uploadsftp module that uploaded files are corrupted.
21 July 2016, screenPop 1.4.4 just released. This version
1. Fixed a bug in the WebSocket interface, the closing of websocket will crash the application.
2. Supports DropParty() function.
19 Jul 2016, bcmsSVR 1.1.12 just released. It supports the following new reports
1. list measurements hunt-group last-hour
2. list measurements hunt-group yesterday-peak
3. list measurements hunt-group today-peak
19 Jul 2016, ctiSVR (also known as ivrSVR) 1.2.2 just released. This version
1. More trace messages are added.
2. Fixed a bug in the WebSocket module, the tool crashed when an open socket is closed.
3. Supports callto protocol, the tool callto.exe and calltoui.exe are modified for this tool. Click-to-call feature for CRM products such as Salesforce, SugarCRM are supported.