10 Nov 2016, AstLogger 1.4.11 just released. The changes are
1. Supports CentOS/RedHat 6.
2. Creates recordpath locally by the Linux distribution.
We also create a OVA file which you can deploy it to VirtualBox or VMware Workstation or Player for testing. After deploying the OVA file, please modify the following for your own environment
- IP address of the VM
- Edit /usr/lib/tslibrc, change 127.0.0.1 to the IP address of your Avaya AES
- Telnet to AstLogger console port 14005, update the parameter called al_tlink_01, al_tlink_02 and other parameters
- Once the changes are completed, reboot the VM
The username and password of the OVA VM is
- OS : root/P@ssw0rd
- MySQL: root/P@ssw0rd
- AstLogger console: tcpgate/tcpgate01
- uuiSVR console: tcpgate/tcpgate01
- alarchived console: tcpgate/tcpgate01